Tuesday, 21 April 2015
KILIMA KIU MANOR MACHAKOS
Kilima Kiu Manor is a hidden gem of Machakos nestled in the serene Malili area. A perfect getaway from the hustle and the bustle of Nairobi just 1 and half hour drive from the city. This country home has more than what a traveler might be looking for, array of activities to ensure the guests enjoy their stay.
· : After an exhilarating early morning hike or horseback ride, watch the gorgeous sunrise as you enjoy a delicious champagne breakfast right atop the beautiful Kilima Kiu.
· : Catch an eyeful of some of the areas beautiful and exotic birds.
· : Take a refreshing swim overlooking the beautiful savanna.
· : Immerse yourself in nature with on the vast grounds or in the neighbouring wilderness guided by a local inhabitant of the area.
· : Challenge yourself with a mountain bike ride over the wild terrain or up the famous Kilima Kiu Hill.
· : Take a visit to the neighbouring animal conservancy
KSH 16,500 Per person Full board accommodation.
Tel: +254 020 263 2268 | +254 738 409 163 | +254 702 321 000 | +254732 950 404